FieldStack Release Notes 5.6
Modified on: Wed, 14 Nov, 2018 at 9:39 AM
- Delivery Instructions support
- Delivery Instructions are offered in the Shipping section of Checkout for many delivery methods on the web store. If a customer has special instructions that will help complete a delivery, they can be added here.
- Customers can add up to 50 characters of text at check-out that are printed on delivery label or sent to the carrier's API
- Delivery Instructions appear on the 8x11 packing slip for any Same Day Delivery order once it's been scanned through Marketplace Mode
- Delivery Instructions also appear on the Same Day Delivery Packing Summary that prints whenever a batch with SDD items in it is closed
- Marketplace Center administrative users can also see and change Delivery Instructions on any order in Marketplace Center under the Addresses tab
- Please check with FieldStack to activate this functionality and to find out if your delivery method supports this.
- Buy Online, Pickup in Store
- In Store Pickup shipping option for customers to choose in Web store checkout
- In Store Pickup item availability on the product page, and product tiles in search results
- In Store Pickup is now a mail class across FieldStack, and has its own label
- Each In Store Pickup label has a "Mark as Delivered" bar code that can be scanned at the Point of Service when the customer comes to pick up their order
- Same Day Delivery orders have a similar bar code that functions the same
- In Store Pickup flashing button in FieldStack for enabled stores
- In Store Pickup Marketplace order item added to POS receipt for physical receipts in store and the email POS receipt
- In Store Pickup mail class added to Marketplace Center mail class dropdown
- In Store Pickup transactions can be found under "Journal Entry" transaction types in Find Transaction
- These are connected to an "Ecommerce Order" green cell that can be double-clicked, and takes the user to that order in Marketplace Center
- Please contact FieldStack to enable this functionality
- In Marketplace Mode, on Pick Lists, and in the Postage screen, virtual case items now show their virtual case item name.
- Customers now receive an Auto Ship Delete event notification if they delete an Auto Ship through the web store portal.
- Customer telephone number now appears with the customer's address on all Same Day Delivery and In Store Pickup shipping labels
- Transactions that include a Loyalty Redemption or a Coupon are no longer reversible
- The Internal Shipping Label (For both In Store Pickup and Same Day Delivery) has been redesigned to distinguish between different internal shipping classes on both label types (Zebra and 8x11)
- If you attempt to manually add multiple items to a pick batch where some aren't pickable, those that are pickable will be added and you will be alerted to the ones not added. Previously the entire operation would be blocked.
- Support for multi-package functionality with Deferred Postage option. Previously these were treated as seperate shipments with the carrier.
- We are no longer sending Upcoming Auto Ship Event Notifications when the Auto Ship has no items in it
- The BCR Excel Import function no longer produces a NULL error when columns are empty
- Same Day Delivery Packing Summary now shows corrected addresses for orders that formerly had a bad address in Marketplace Center
- Marketplace Center's order search function no longer returns orders from the previous day and there is no more UTC time discrepancy in that function
- Editing the HTML on an attribute under Attribute Management now allows Save Changes to occur, and no longer ignores it
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.