FieldStack Release Notes 6
Modified on: Mon, 15 Jul, 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Advanced Coupon functionality
- FedEx SmartPost is now available for Marketplace Fulfillment
- Customer Overview panel now available on Customer Edit screen. Includes access to the Customer's Edit history and Email Notification history.
- Loyalty Program Landing pages - In Edit Web Store Content you can now setup landing pages for manufacturer loyalty programs. When in place, customers are linked to them in relevant notifications
- Recording discounts off normal selling price in the following circumstances:
- Employee Price Overrides,
- Promotion Sale Prices, Coupons
- Customer Discount Code
- Loyalty Program Redemption
- Bulk Purchase Discount
- Marketplace Customer Service Discounts
- Variance from Sticker Price to Current Selling Price
- Ability to fulfill eligible Scheduled Shipment orders via the Same Day Delivery infrastructure.
- BOGO was always giving the cheapest item free. Now it will pair up as expected...so if you have a buy 1 get 1 free and have some items that are $2 and some items that are $3; when you buy 2 $2 items and 2 $3 items you'll get a $2 Free and a $3 item free. Previously you'd get both $2 items for free.
- No longer able to update a filing location on the item edit screen to a negative/system value.
- Employee Photo column removed from Employee List. It can't be filled in and was just taking up space.
- Editing a Promotion with lots of items has a performance improvement
- Employee Edit screen was not populating payroll Id
- Employee Edit screen would incorrectly tell user there were unsaved changes when there weren't
- Item Edit History was showing extraneous information. It's now been cleaned up.
- The filter buttons on the Find Special Order screen in the Point of Sale were not working
- Reprint/Email Receipts button on the Customer Edit screen wasn't always available when it should be
- FieldStack becomes un-maximized in certain circumstances and difficult to restore to normal size.
- Retry Credit Card dialog could get hidden in Point of Sale
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.