Release Date: 2/8/2017
- [Supply] - For clients using tight purchase order locking, they can now set the price on the outbound purchase order and then items received against that purchase order will use that as the cost price when that item is received.
- [Vendors] Improvements to Vendor Invoice Entry Screen - You can now edit previously entered invoices and add multiple invoices to a single purchase order.
- [Marketplace] Workflow enhancements to the new Marketplace Fulfillment and Management System for managing orders that need attention.
- [Supply] - PO Number field on an item's history now displays in a more user friendly way. It also is able to be clicked through on to the actual purchase order.
- [General] - Some computer and network configuration combinations were causing hidden errors and retries throughout the application. We've put in some changes to the way FieldStack connects to the cloud to make for a much smoother experience overall.