Employee Scheduler Enhancements -
- Ability for employees to request time off and managers approve it.
- Ability to create a shift as inactive and then activate when ready for employees to view
- An employee view of their own schedule
- Can now multi-select shifts if you need to delete more than one shift at a time
- New button on inventory tab - Find Items (Attributes)
- Ability to add multiple images to an item
Event Notification System - Need a comprehensive document...an overview and then detailed instructions
Section Management - Ability to setup sections based on Product Attributes. Sections then can be bound to Webstore pages.
Webstore Content Management for new Webstore
FedEx Shipping Integration from new marketplace, including multi-piece shipments
- Now available via through Point of Sale
- Ability to pick multiple batches at once
- Improved Gift Card Handling...no longer need to pre-load them.
- Customer Assist Mode
- Refunding Customers
- Address checking and validation
- Create and Email a return shipping label
- Scannable transaction bar code on emailed receipts.
- Items marked as "No Internet Sales" now highlight purple in item search results
- Add Serial Number removed in receive mode if location is set to Tight Order Locking. Adding serial numbers would unbind a receive from its order.
- Allow different sender/receiver Ids for EDI setups based on location. We previously only supported one sender/receiver Id per vendor
- Payroll report now shows total number of Paychecks
- Refund Quantity in Point of Sale now overwrites instead of appending. Previously if you wanted to change the refund quantity from 1 to 2, you'd have to delete the 1 otherwise you'd end up with 12.
- Sales Comparison report now shows the dates you are comparing against. Previously you just say the number of days (e.g. 364) and had to calculate what those dates were.
- You can now export a customer's Web shopping cart from the customer management area.
- No longer print a special order slip when cancelling a special order.
- Removed restriction of $999.99 from the customer add credit area.
- In the machine configuration area, we now sort machines by register number within each location
- Vendor Management screen updated. Removed redundant confirmations, give warning if there are unsaved changes and moved save button to lower left corner.
- New machine level setting to allow POS search results to display unavailable items by default. Presently the clerk must uncheck a box to view unavailable item.
- In Search Invoice you can no longer reverse a transaction from another location. It must be done at the office level vie Find Transaction or at the originating location
- Reversing a transaction from the Find Transaction screen (limited to power users), now uses the original register number instead of the one assigned to the computer doing the reversal. Previously reversing a transaction using this method for a transaction that day could cause a cash variance.
- New machine level setting to remove the Credit Card button. This would be useful if you have a temporary register that is setup as a cash only register.
- When looking at a sale made via Credit/Debit, you can now double-click on the reference field that contains the payment Id and see payment details of that transaction.
- The customer Special Order History button previously only showed open special orders in that location. It now shows all special orders for the customers in all locations.
- New company level setting to require a loyalty card for customer's wishing to sell back items. When set to true, you cannot complete a buyback unless a customer is attached to transaction. (entertainment clients only)
- No longer allow for entry of an item where the UPC already exists on another item. You must edit the item that already has that UPC if you wish to change it.
- Images on the Details tab of the Find Item screen were sometimes fuzzy. Now if thumbnail image isn't big enough to fill box, we'll use the regular image.
- Can now re-print or email a receipt from the Customer Edit->History screen
- From Search Invoice screen you can now save a receipt as an image so that it can be saved and sent as an attachment
- Double-clicking the promotion name on Position tab of the Item Find screen now opens the promotion.
- View Item History button added to the Item Edit screen
- Now tracking manager overrides in Point of Sale.
- New screen to view credit card Batch Closes (Locations tab)
- Store Center can now manage a few of the location settings.
- Store staff can edit customer contact information on previously placed special orders in their location.
- Customer Search improvement...handle spaces and comma's better.
- No longer show Loyalty programs that are at a buy 0.
- New form for reprinting price/shelf-talker labels when using a Zebra price label printer
- Configuration screen for setting up and managing serial pole displays
- New button in the Sale and Position tabs in Item List for searching Sale and Position history of an item.
- Store Group Id is now included on Store Group maintenance screen. This Id is necessary when setting up machine configurations and assigning them a default store group.
- In POS Search, items that are on hold in another location use the same denotation that the office Item Find screen uses (e.g. 1 (0) denotes that there is 1 in stock and 0 available).
- Ability to restrict the editing of customer notes based on user level. Contact FieldStack if you'd like to restrict certain user levels and we can set that up.
- Ability to store employee photos as part of their profile.
- Click through on Wrong Price Report now functions as expected
- Deleting an email, leaves old email in reading pane. It now updates to currently selected email
- We now prevent register numbers from being greater than 254
- On the Find/Add Item To promotion screen, re-sizing the screen didn't work correctly
- Customer reward points now display consistently throughout the application
- In time-clock management, adding a manual punch would error if you didn't enter a note. Now you must enter a note before button becomes active
- In machine configuration, copying one machine to another will no longer overwrite the register number.
- Null/Incorrect date was printing on reprinted Tip receipts.
- No longer giving new customers without an enter birth date a default value of 1/1/1900. They are now just blank.
- No longer email receipts if there wasn't a completed purchase. Previously if there was a credit card error that prevented a sale and couldn't be rectified, the clerk would clear all items and then record the payment error which would trigger an email receipt.
- FieldStack could be closed while credit card batch was still processing. We now prevent FieldStack from closing while the credit card batch is still closing.
- Reward credits displayed in the receipt footer had dollar sign appended to the end of the reward amount; now displaying correctly.