FieldStack Release Notes 6.2
Modified on: Mon, 21 Oct, 2019 at 3:40 PM
- Warning and flow for handling duplicate customer accounts. If you add a new customer account and the phone number or email matches an existing active account, it will give you a warning and ask if you want to see those accounts. Same flow for editing an existing account
- Proper Email Address Format Validation on Customer Edit screens
- Ability to edit static string values used on the Webstore. For example, if you want to rename "Cart" to "Basket", this would be the place to do it.
- When using Stage All you are now given a verification prompt that confirms you want to stage that order. The confirmation includes some basic information about the order.
- Improved work-flow around cancelling a Marketplace order that was previously marked as lost-damaged and making sure customer is refunded desired amount.
- UPC Column now part of the Promotion Edit screen
- In Point of Sale, the Refund Quantity dialog box now overwrites the text (it would previously append to existing value).
- Differentiate between Drawer open/count/close dialog boxes. They previously all had the same title.
- Vendor Item Case Quantity is now an optional field on the order listing screen
- Employee Edit Screen would sometimes give an erroneous "You have unsaved changes" warning
- The printable employee schedule had incorrect date/day header information
- You were previously able to un-check Print Labels in Relabel mode
- You were able to create a Virtual Case item from a Virtual Case item. This is no longer allowed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.