- Quick-Chip support – Quick-Chip allows customers to enter their credit card prior to being prompted. FieldStack has been updated to support this workflow. The terminals will need to be configured separately via a request to TSYS. (since releasing, it has been shown that functionality on the terminals isn't quite ready)
- Ability to bulk add a list of UPCs to coupons
- Embargo Expiration Date added to Items – You can now hide items from customers on the Webstore and in search up until a specified date and time. This is managed on the item edit screen.
- Reversing a Receive transaction restores original state
- Payouts, Store Credit and Loyalty Points transactions are now tied to Audits
- Coupon codes can no longer be duplicated
- Minimum price threshold for “signature-required” transactions can be set for all card types. This can be set using a new machine setting called “All Credit Cards Minimum Signature Limit”.
- Additional information added to Product Attribute area in Point of Sale.
- “Shipping Schedules” tab hidden for clients not using auto-ship
- Duplicate email check functionality extended to Verify Email pop-up
- “Email” tab added to Marketplace Customer Service screen to allow for easier communication with customers.
- Searching by Email address in Marketplace Center is now supported – Enter email address or customer name in customer field.
- Marketplace name now displayed in marketplace search results grid
- Item Number/Catalogue Number restored to Item Search Result screen in Point of Sale
- Edit Promotion dialog controls would misalign if it was resized
- Null Value error when adding Consignment Items fixed
- “Sections” removed from “Add Item To Promotion” drop-down
- Vendor dropdown on EDI Acknowledgements screen populates correctly
- Items cannot be added to closed marketplace picking batch
- “Account Closed” text no longer hidden in Customer Edit form