FieldStack Release Notes 6.4
Modified on: Wed, 4 Mar, 2020 at 9:24 AM
- Customer Display refresh
- Company level option to remove Customer Gender from the customer edit/create screen if that is something that they do not want to track. If Gender option is active there are now two additional options, Non-Binary and Omitted
- Ability to suppress "D" buyback price labels. This is done through a location level setting.
- Ability to remove items from active Pick Batches from the Marketplace Customer Service screen (with a warning)
- The promotion screen would refresh unnecessarily. Now it only refreshes if you click on a different promotion, add items to the current promotion or edit the current promotion.
- The Marketplace Customer Service screen now fits on a 1024x768 screen.
- Now recording the logon that closes a vendor order after receiving.
- Disable Reverse Transaction and Add Points/Credit if Point of Sale mode is disabled
- Consistent displaying of Point Earned/Spent based on the Visual Point Multiplier setting.
- Can flip orientation of Zebra Marketplace labels by 180 degrees
- Ability to apply loyalty points multiple times on a single line
- On Loyalty Point Redemption we weren't capturing the Employee who processed it.
- When editing Customer Loyalty Reward programs (Buy X) you could over apply purchases to an existing program.
- Invalid LabelSubType Error when attempting to send a Marketplace Order to a Military Address utilizing Endicia.
- Some hot keys (Alt F1 - find customer) were not working in POS->Marketplace Mode
- Find All By Artist in Point of Sale search wasn't working for long artist names (> 19 characters)
- Receipt reprints weren't displaying Point Redemptions
- Receipts weren't displaying full coupon name
- BOGO promotions wouldn't apply if Get item was more expensive then Buy item
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.