- Ability to distinguish between seller and manufacturer sponsored promotions. In the future this designation will help drive further functionality and reporting
- Discounts for sale prices and other discounts now show on receipts.
- Can design customer vendor order layouts. If a vendor has a specific format they need their order in, we can now add in new formats.
- Discontinued items are marked on certain price labels format. An "*" is appended to the item name. (Shelf talker labels only)
- Safe Drop alert - You can now configure an alert to pop up if Cash in drawer is over a certain amount.
- Can choose to show One Way/Non-Returnable as a column in the item listing screen. Allows you to filter items that can be returned to distributors vs not.
- If client is set to Tight Purchase Order Mode, you can now send against an incoming PO if you've received extra against it.
- Track Login Method - We can now track if a user is logging in via Biometrics or traditional Login ID/Password
- Extend Auto-Logout time frame during a credit card batch close. This should prevent the batch close screen from getting lost in the background.
- Better server-side logging of Batch Close process, plus retry up to 3x if batch close fails or times out.
- Sales Total on Search Invoice now matches the amount of the payment/total due from the customer.
- Missing and Extra report now sums per item
- Can now adjust visible columns on the QOH tab of the Item Listing screen
- Can now clear Item Filing Location on item edit screen. Previously it always defaulted back to 0.
- FieldStack can open and fill all available monitors. We've attempted to correct this issue.
- WorthData scanners not properly marking PO's.
- Credit Card batch totals were off if there was a Debit refund in the batch
- BOGO's that were seller sponsored (reduce tax liability) would give Tax Exempt customers a Tax Credit
- UPCs in loyalty program customer adjustment screen don't match the descriptions